Whoever said that having a second child doesn't double the work clearly didn't have two boys under two! Every day is a new adventure. We are loving life as a team of four, and I'm learning to accept that my attempts to organize our household are futile.
Another reason to give huge thanks: my brother is arriving back to Canada this weekend after a 6-month military posting in Afghanistan, hooray! His unit was handling the wrap-up of operations there. So grateful to have him home, and for his coming visit over the holidays. Only a month til Christmas (!).
4 comments:
Hi again sweetie! Again, more lovely pics of our darling ! You & Rob cute too. :) Forgive when duplicate comments show from me... don't do it enough so still making mistakes. Sometimes it looks like it didn't "take" so do it again while getting mad at computer. Often it's the user. lol Hugs, Mom aka proud GrammE xox
3:56 comment was meant to say... "Our darling grandsons" ...
oops :)
Your growing boys are so beautiful. I miss you and look forward to talking with you...one of these days. Just know that I am always thinking of you. xo
Oh wow, they are too much! And Cedar's hair is so, so blond!! What a cutie. Good for you to realize that organizing your life may be out of your hands sometimes. Wish I could accept that more often ;) The boys are just so lovely. All our best to you! Sharilynn
Post a Comment