Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

That festive feeling


Being served this scrumptious mocha today made me feel all cozy and nostalgic.  I was on a quick solo break at our local café while my man watched the kids.  The latte inspired me to try my first blog post using my cell phone.  It ultimately failed — the connection was too slow — but here I am anyway :)

Three seasons have come and gone since our move to Hamilton.  This week I finally set up the photo software on my "new" (6 months ago) laptop, imported all my old pictures, and downloaded scads of recent ones from our various devices (remember the old days when we had a single point-n-shoot camera? How does one keep track of the images we have now from our camera, phones, video cam, emailed jpegs from others, etc?  Okay end of digression....)

I intend to make some retro-posts soon to share some of those summer and fall pictures.  The boys are changing so quickly: almost 3 and 15 months, two little muscular tiger cubs who never stop running and wrestling. 

Oops, I hear baby waking so gotta run.  Happy kick off to the holiday season one and all!  

p.s. I just realized that tomorrow is five years to the day since I started writing here.  Subject for reflection in another post!


No comments: