“What seasonal knitting projects are you looking forward to?”
Since late summer I've been knitting things for Warm Hands Network (link on the right side of my blog). This weekend I'm doing all kinds of weaving-in-ends to wrap it up, and finishing my final pair of socks. I want to deliver my contributions soon.
And then, I can think about holiday knitting. I've bookmarked some ravelry patterns for mini sweaters and hats as ornaments, which could be good fun. And I've got 3 works-in-progress that I won't mention for fear of spoiling (babies on the way and such). But yikes, how can this be, Christmas only 6 weeks away! I think I'll be making fewer presents this year than I normally do.
By the way—my secret swapper is a goddess. Last week, for absolutely no reason, she bought me the two patterns I mentioned in my previous post, from my ravelry wish list ("Koolhas Hat" and "Central Park Hoodie"). What a sweet thing to do =) That means I'll have to plan some knitting for ME soon. She also emailed to say my final package is en route, squeeEEEEEE!!! I'm mid-way through planning the final package for my spoilee.
No comments:
Post a Comment