I was bored working at home on Thursday. One can only hit ‘refresh’ on ravelry so many times, so I went to check the mail. And total shocker, there was a package sitting in my box! Didn’t even hear the postman come.
My first swap treats from my secret spoiler totally rock. I got some sock yarn I’ve been coveting, the cutest little bag for my knitting whatnots (I love it - groovy graphic design with flowers and butterflies, just my style), a series of absolutely darling stitch-markers personalized with my name/initials, and a pendant and earrings with a Scrabble tile of my initial (!). So cool! I’m a word game freak but I can’t figure out how she would know that…I totally squeeed when I saw those.
Milles mercis secret friend! This swap is turning out to be so much fun.

2 comments:
I am so happy it got to you okay! And that you love everything. Happy Knitting! More to come!
Oooh, what fun mail! Such a great idea.
Post a Comment