Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Falling for Ewe yarn swap, week #1

Looks like I don't need any prodding to do the required weekly blog for my fall yarn swap. What the hey though, I'll answer the suggested questions anyway.

What is your favorite thing about Autumn? Well there are so many... thinking about it gives me happy shivers. But I'd say the best is the feeling of having to wear just a sweater to be comfortable. Those crisp nights with so much promise in the air. When the sky turns almost black blue, and you're out walking in jeans and a cozy snuggly sweater that makes you want to scrunch up and hug yourself. I love that about fall.

I think this little guy agrees:

In other news, I am obsessed with starting new projects for my charity knitting. I have finished two items (a toque, and a pair of mitts) but I have multiple in progress. Oh, gotta run and start a pair of socks with my new wool :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this your dog!?!! i LOVE HIM! i want to take him home and squeeze him!!! :) :) thanks for the cute note! i'm already excited for the fall yarn swap trifecta! in fact, i also joined the "my favorite things" swap on ravelry. can't get enough of this stuff!

Myownigloo said...

Love your blog too!

kalyle said...

Thanks bird & myownigloo

Isn't he the cutest patootie?!! Not mine but I wish. I was searching for an illustrative pic of a woman in a snuggly sweater. You would not believe the creepshow photos that came up! But I found this guy instead, and he does the job much better =D

Philosophical Karen said...

Heh, I've already stalked your blog, but it's only fair that I leave a comment to let you know. Moving from T.O. to Quebec must be interesting. I've found it a great place to visit, the couple of times I've been.